Finding or Recovering UID/EID
If you have loss or misplace your Aadhaar Card(UID) or Enrolment Number(EID), you can easily find it. Below is full information with step by step guide. But you need to about What is UID/EID.
UID is a 12 digit unique identification number that is issued to all Indian residents based on their biometric and demographic data.The data is given to the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) uidai.gov.in, a statuary authority (crafted by an act of parliament) under the Ministry of Electronics and information technology for further procedure.
EID is the 14 digit unique enrolment number given to ( 1234/12345/12345 ) the applicant after successful submitting bio-metric and demographic data. EID is quite important for the receiving Aadhaar Card once it get generated.
Finding or Recovering UID (Aadhaar Numbers)/EID (Enrolment Number) in easiest way.
- First of all go to UIDAI official website uidai.gov.in
- Click on Aadhaar Service link
- Then go to find UID/EID option, click on it
- Now there you will see two radio buttons “Aadhaar Number and Enrolment Number”. Click on any of them as per your requirement.
- Now fill your personal details name, email, Mobile Number
- Enter the Captcha verification code and click on “get OTP”
- Now verify the OTP by filling it on below that you receive on your registered mobile number /email.
- The official UIDAI website uidai.gov.in has sent you your Aadhaar /Enrolment number on your registered mobile number/email.